Wholesale Body Oils
Your customer will fall in love with their skin when you add wholesale body oils to your store.
Available for private label and in bulk.
Experience the luxurious hydration of our wholesale body oils, carefully crafted with a blend of essential oils and rich antioxidants that promote healthy, glowing skin. Our body oil is versatile and can be used in the bath or shower, on wet or dry skin, or as a massage oil for the perfect self-care experience.
- Perfect for all skin types, leaving skin visibly soft and smooth.
- Absorbs easily into the skin without leaving a greasy, sticky feeling.
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamins that promote healthy, glowing skin.
- Provides long-lasting hydration to keep skin smooth and supple throughout the day.
- Handcrafted with a unique blend of essential oils that offer additional skin and aromatherapy benefits.
- Our body oils are free from artificial fragrance oils, making them safe for use by customers with sensitivities.
Options for our wholesale body oils:
Private label - Want to save yourself time by having us fill the containers? Receive your product pre-packaged in the container, ready for labeling with our private label service. Simply select the container size, and we'll ship it to you, allowing you to focus solely on labeling. Please note we do not provide any label services. Click here for more details.
Bulk: Containers and labels are not provided with the product. Kindly note that you will be required to purchase your own bottles for filling. See vendor list for a list of trusted vendors for your container, label and packaging needs.
Choose from several of our natural scents:
Experience the pure and natural goodness of our wholesale essential oil blends. Our commitment to using only essential oils means we stay away from synthetic fragrance oils, ensuring that all of our products are 100% natural. Choose from a variety of natural scents, each carefully handcrafted to provide a unique and delightful aroma.
- [Top Seller] Lavender Vanilla: Blend of lavender with sweet vanilla
[Top Seller] Lemon Sugar: Similar to the sweet smell of a lemon cake, lemon sugar is a blend of lemon, vanilla and bergamot
- [New Fall Scent] Warm Spiced Cider: think of spiced cider with warm vanilla. It's a blend of spicy cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, invigorating orange and ginger with sweet vanilla
- Sweet Rose: A soft and sweet blend of rose and a touch of vanilla
- Lavender Orange: A blend of soothing lavender, citrus orange and a hint of juniper berry
- Lavender Sage: A blend of lavender and clary sage
- Sweet Vanilla: The classic, sweet aroma of a warm vanilla scent with a hint of orange
- Lavender & Jasmine: A blend of the floral scents of lavender and jasmine with a hint of sweet vanilla
- Cocoa: No Essential Oil Added. subtle and natural scent of cocoa butter
What is the shelf life?
Best used within 18 months of purchase date. Store upright in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
What's in it?
Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil++, Jojoba Oil++, Apricot Oil, Cocoa Butter, Essential Oils (optional), Sea Moss (Optional)
*certified organic, ** certified organic and fairtrade, ++ECOCERT certified
This product does not contain any preservatives. Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency due to the products being 100% natural.
The smell is fantastic, very light. Kind of a sweet lemon smell. I love how it makes my skin soft and smooth.
I got the lemon sugar and sweet rose with the seamoss. It Smells really good and it Makes my skin feel sooo soft!!
I personally love these oils. They’re non greasy and the scent last super long. I just placed my second order and will be a long time client. Danielle absolutely goes above and beyond for her customers and ensures she delivers top quality!
I purchased Two of the body oils. Both of them I will say the scents fade off fairly fast. The lavender vanilla has more of a vanilla mixed with a hint of chocolate smell to me. It was hard to truly smell any lavender. With it having more of the chocolate scent, it gives more of a unisex scent. The scent still isn’t bad, I would Just love more of the lavender in it to get the whole lavender/vanilla experience. The relaxation also gave a hint of chocolate as well with a floral kick. Relaxation is a little stronger in scent than the lavender vanilla which is very soft. One thing I did notice with both oils were the scents fade pretty fast. I do love that there’s no greasy feeling once it’s applied so it doesn’t just sit on your skin & I truly Love how soft it makes your skin feel. Overall the oils are a good buy if you are looking for a product that leaves your skin super soft and smooth.
I purchased both the Sweet Rose and Lemon Sugar. I personally loved the scent of the lemon sugar as it is perfect for this time of year. The sweet rose is more of a unisex scent with hints of chocolate in my opinion. The oils are light, non greasy and have my skin silky smooth. I do find that I have to reapply at times. In my experience they are not long lasting. It could be due to the recent colder temperatures. If I know I'm going to be out for a long time, I will mix it with an unscented body lotion to increase longevity. Overall, I enjoy them and I'd purchase again. Shipping is fast and the customer service is top tier!